What is the real Leadership?
In summer class, I’m taking leadership
class in business. First time, I thought leadership is jut to lead someone and
maybe a few people have this ability. But, after studying for two weeks, my
thinking which first I thought has been changed a little bit. It is not simple.
It is very complicated. In the world, who can define the definition of
leadership? In many media, we can see many leaders who were gave the respect
from other easily. When we see them, we think they are totally different from
us. And we also think the leaders must be born and we can’t be leader. Before I
take this class, I also think like this.
However, now I never think, and I give
me self-suggestion that I have the capability to be leader and can be leader to
influence other.
Still I’m studying about leadership, I awake about myself.
0 개의 댓글:
댓글 쓰기
소중한 댓글 감사합니다 :)